The customer service administrator facilitates the day-to-day administrative operations associated with supporting customer service functions.
- Communicates with Customer Service managers to manage department policy, goals, and improvements.
- Leads exploratory meetings with customers, vendors, and other company departments.
- Collects training material and organizes it for both customer and company use.
- Provides clerical and operational support to Director and Customer Service management team.
- Assist with tracking and reporting.
- Organizes personnel files for Customer Service team members for future review.
- Assists with new hire interviews and orientation.
- Maintains and provides required daily and weekly reports.
- Provides back-up support to other areas as needed and other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to focus on the details of the work requirement to fulfill the requested work in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to process computer data and to format and generate reports.
- Advanced data entry and/or word processing skills.
- Ability to work within time and budget constraints.
- Ability to use hand tools, multimeters, and have a mechanical skill set.
- Ability to travel on a regular basis including extended overnights, before/after normal work hours, and weekends.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Skill in organizing and establishing priorities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
The customer service administrator does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
- High school diploma and 1-3 years of experience in an office setting. Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.