The data analyst designs and develops new and enhanced existing custom applications and in-house tools.
- Designs, develops, maintains, generates, and analyzes on-demand and regular reports and implements new data analysis requirements for internal and external customers, ensuring accuracy and availability of information.
- Establishes metrics for tracking and monitoring defined performance parameters.
- Develops, designs, administers, and maintains performance and tuning of databases and SQL servers for speed and efficiency.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Analyzes and solves problems
- Communicates effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Develops and maintains recordkeeping systems and procedures.
- Processes computer data and formats and generates reports.
- Focuses on the details of the work requirement to fulfill the requested work in a timely and efficient manner.
The data analyst does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
- Possession of a Bachelors degree in Computer Sciences or a related field, and one to three years of experience in a technical or related field.