The electrical engineering coordinator is responsible for preparing schedules for the Electrical Engineering department, understanding the workflow and time involved in planning each task, and supporting the department as needed.
- Plans, schedules, coordinates, and monitors designs and projects through their respective cycles.
- Maintains department calendar, schedules, and personnel availability lists.
- Maintains documentation and develops charts, graphs, schedules and PowerPoint presentations on department policies and procedures.
- Prioritizes plans and schedules to accommodate unforeseen events
- Coordinates and integrates task lists and schedules.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Focuses on the details of the work requirement to fulfill the requested work in a timely and efficient manner.
- Establishes priorities, work independently, and proceeds with objectives without supervision.
- Works with various personality types on a professional level.
- Possesses a positive and professional attitude, with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Possesses a certain degree of creativity and latitude.
- Excellent written, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Driven and motivated to learn new technologies.
- Demonstrates troubleshooting abilities and can prioritize.
- Prefers to automate rather than repeatedly perform the same action manually.
- Is self-directed, and can identify potential problem areas proactively.
- Adapts quickly to changing requirements and short schedules.
The electrical engineering coordinator does not have any supervisory responsibilities but will instruct and oversee technicians.
- Requires a High School diploma; however, preference will be given to education and experience in engineering, scheduling, and administrative assistance.