The facilities CAD drafter works directly with mechanical and electrical engineers to design and produce drawings from sketches, existing drawings, and electronic images for current and future products/facilities.
- Provide design/drafting support for Engineering.
- Drives continuous improvement for all Customer Service implementation and activities while upholding the highest standards of quality and professionalism.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Communicate effectively in written or verbal form.
- Establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Handle and resolve recurring problems.
The facilities CAD drafter does not have any supervisory responsibilities.