The government & pricing administrator works directly with the program manager, federal health care to seek out federal opportunities, maintain Federal Supply Schedule (FSS), Electronic Catalog (ECAT), or other price lists. The position also performs various other activities as directed by the director of our Program Office. This position will work in Johnson City, NY.
- Works with our Finance and Contract Administration departments in support of the compilation of WBS data and pricing of government and commercial bids.
- Works with various government contracting officers as necessary to accomplish project objectives, enabling program management staff to become more effective and efficient in project management for all customers.
- Supports project and program management staff in documentation, organization, and reporting of projects in any stage of activity.
- Develops procedures and checklists that promote the coordination of activities within the Program Office and among the program and project management staff.
- Works with program and project managers to maintain schedules and activity status, and to produce documentation, spreadsheets, or other essential project artifacts.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the government procurement process and ability to be effective in interacting with government contracting officers.
- Analyze and solve problems.
- Quickly learn and apply product and process information.
- Communicate effectively, formally, and informally, both orally and in writing.
- Create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Develop and maintain recordkeeping systems and procedures.
- Use Microsoft Office toolset to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint, and Visio.
- Work independently or with a team.
- Have strong organizational skills and be able to manage multiple simultaneous projects.
The government & pricing administrator does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
- Minimum of an associate’s degree in field relevant to administrative support.
- Significant experience working with government bids, contracts, and contracting officers.