The material handler is responsible for material flow into and out of the facility.
- Shipping and Receiving
- Daily receiving of all materials both physically and computer related into the facility
- UPS Worldship – Processes daily shipments & creates shipping labels
- Material Handling
- Picks and directs material in an labeled / organized manner to the appropriate area
- Unloads LTL Trucks
- Transfer & counts all parts accepted from Quality & moves the material to the correct space.
- Sales Order Processing
- Ships all picked sales orders
- Lot and Serial Control
- Accurately enters lot and serial numbers into the Inventory Control Module
- Reports and Documentation
- Update the daily shop order spreadsheet
- Cycle Count Program
- Daily counting of required parts
- Completes various hardware counts using the digital scale
- SPECIAL REQUIREMENT: Employees may be required to perform duties typically assigned to other positions based on organizational needs and/or business necessity.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to maintain an organized and efficient work space and flow.
- Ability to coordinate multiple personal work tasks to support manufacturing and warehouse activities.
- Ability to focus on the details of the work requirement to fulfill the requested work in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to work within time constraints.
- Excellent attention to detail.
The Inventory Control-Material Handler does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
- Possession of a high school diploma and one to two years of experience in inventory control activities.