The operations coordinator facilitates the day-to-day administrative operations associated with supporting continuing customers. maintains a contact list of customer service personnel, and ensures all customer contact information is accurate, complete, and current.
- Manages answering service data and phone rolling process by ensuring loading of data into Operations Suite, maintaining logs, ensuring data is complete and accurate, reporting on call turnaround, and instructing staff on process. Also monitors all Operation Suite queues to ensure compliance to SLA.
- Monitors team travel plans to ensure efficient operations and lower costs, and timely processing and distribution of trip and expense reports.
- Facilitates the development service tour package including schedule, maps, materials required, and post tour follow-up and closure.
- Ensures timely completion of drug lists and employee time sheets.
- Processes unexpected returned merchandise.
- Provides third party company (TimeMed) information regarding our latest install/go live of PharmASSIST.
- Provides customer service and processing of customer orders.
- Maintains and provides required daily and weekly reports.
- Provides back-up support to other areas as needed and other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to focus on the details of the work requirement to fulfill the requested work in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to process computer data and to format and generate reports.
- Advanced data entry and/or word processing skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Skill in organizing and establishing priorities.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
The operations coordinator does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
- Possession of an Associates Degree in Business or related field and one to three years of progressive customer service experience. Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.