Innovation is unique in the pharmacy automation industry due to our close business relationship with our academic partner, Binghamton University. Working together with your team, our professionals help you better understand and clearly define your business goals. Whether the engagement is narrowly scoped or more general, our team of pharmacists, business executives, university management, program management personnel, and internal resources are available to assist in any and all areas of focus.
• Planning – resources, capital, budgets.
• Scheduling for maximum throughput and minimum costs.
• Improved patient experience in the retail sector and on-time delivery to stores/patients in Central Fill/Mail Order operations.
• Store-level experience of consumers.
• Detailed project management for renovations, acquisition and deployment of technology, major business.