The project coordinator focuses on enabling the VP, program management and program management office staff to become more effective and efficient in project management for all customers. The position may interact directly with customers and other Internal organizations. This position is in Johnson City, NY.
- Updates, maintains, and organizes all project documentation (e.g., schedules, proposals, operational scenarios, MOUs, project schedules, statements of work, etc.).
- Organizes and follows up on details related to project launches (e.g., job codes, filing structure, ABC review templates), supports status reports for ongoing activity, and organizes details for end-of-project activities.
- Supports project activity through the filing, storage, retrieval, and indexing of project information in TEAMS and SharePoint.
- Assists in developing templates, checklists, and procedures that aid in the smooth organization and retrieval of information and creation of proposals.
- Supports the creation and publication of proposals for all customer segments.
- Supports finance providing billing information for hourly jobs, notification of billing milestones, etc.
- Support scheduling of project meetings, collection and publication of meeting minutes.
- Collects, organizes, and publishes status in the form of reports of project activity to PMO and executive management.
- Performs other organizational tasks as required by the VP, program management or executive team members.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong organizational skills and ability to organize and help manage a large number of projects.
- Strong communication skills to support internal and customer communications, formal and informal settings, written and oral.
- Analyze and solve problems independently or in groups.
- Quickly learn and apply product and process information.
- Create, compose, and edit written and presentation materials.
- Develop and maintain recordkeeping systems and procedures.
- Effectively use Microsoft Office tool set to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint, and Visio.
- Work independently or with a team, meet deadlines, and develop primary and alternative plans to achieve goals.
The project coordinator does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
- Requires an Associate’s degree in field relevant to administrative support.
- Significant experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools.