The recruitment manager manages full cycle recruiting for exempt and non-exempt positions while managing vendor relationships.
- Develops recruiting strategies for key positions to ensure a consistent applicant flow, providing hiring managers with diverse candidate pools.
- Develops an overall recruiting plan with hiring managers for all positions to ensure they are filled in a timely manner.
- Manages job postings, attends job fairs, and supports events to increase employer brand awareness.
- Maintains consistent level of engagement with applicants/candidates during the recruiting and hiring process.
- Provides high touch customer service to hiring managers, regularly providing status updates throughout the recruiting process.
- Keeps senior leadership informed on key talent hiring metrics and escalated recruiting/hiring concerns.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process (from sourcing to hiring).
- Screens applicants and selects qualified candidates to forward to hiring managers.
- Maintains applicant tracking system.
- Oversees vendor relationships with agencies as needed.
- Recommends and implements processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the recruiting process
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Positive and professional attitude.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Customer focused with good decision-making skills.
- Demonstrates organizational skills and ability to execute with minimal errors.
- Self-directed and proactively solves problems.
- Demonstrates behavior consistent with organizational values.
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace environment and rapid change.
This recruitment manager has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience as a full lifecycle recruiter.
- Possess general knowledge of business operations and business acumen.