The RMA coordinator coordinates all field returns through the receiving, inspection, rework, and shipping processes.
- Dispenser/Canister Returns
- Receives product daily into RMA Database and MAX Exact program.
- Manages Shop Floor Orders to ensure adherence to customer deadlines.
- Maintains Master Return Database and Weekly Production Schedule for all rework shop orders.
- OEM RMA Failure Analysis
- Performs failure analysis and determines disposition on OEM and RMA equipment, being sure to notify any significant failure trends to management.
- Updates databases with appropriate failure analysis information.
- Develops, updates, and executes equipment failure analysis methods for existing equipment.
- Interfaces with outside vendors to prepare repair quotations to be provided to the department manager for product to be repaired Out of Warranty.
- Interface with outside vendors to prepare In-warranty repair of OEM product.
- RMA Processing
- Prepares and ships RMAs as directed, verifying all documentation is complete and accurate
- Enters Shop Floor Orders into ERP system for rework of field failures
- Reports and Documentation
- Runs pre-defined queries to generate accurate and timely reports as directed by management.
- Assists in the counting, recording, and audit support of year-end inventory and other tasks as directed.
- SPECIAL REQUIREMENT: Employees may be required to perform duties typically assigned to other positions based on organizational needs and/or business necessity.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- General knowledge of ERP systems.
- General knowledge of electronic components such as PCs, signature capture pads, and barcode scanners.
- Ability to interpret blueprints and schematics.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work within time and budget constraints.
- Ability to delegate tasks in order to meet goals.
- Possesses good organizational skills
- Demonstrates exceptional communication skills.
The RMA coordinator does not have any direct supervisory responsibilities; however, they maintain the production schedule for the RMA department and act as a lead.
- Requires a high school diploma.