The robotics assembler assembles parts and equipment according to customer specifications and company guidelines.
- Dispenser Assembly, Refurbish and Test Activities
- Performs sub-assembly and dispenser assembly build and test requirements to prepare material and achieve manufacturing build and refurbishment for final assembly per company procedures.
- Performs dispenser refurbishment and processes parts for salvage or scrap per company procedures.
- Ensures appropriate manufacturing data records are complete and communicates any discrepancies to Manufacturing Supervisor in a timely manner to resolve any issues.
- Manufacturing Floor Material Handling
- Receives and positions material on manufacturing floor to efficiently perform assembly and test activities to schedule.
- Maintains appropriate documentation.
- Cabinet Assembly, Test, and Final Shipment Activities
- Performs final cabinet preparation and tests per approved company procedures.
- Prepares plano-grams.
- Verifies all sales order and shipment information and performs final system tear-down and preparation for shipment.
- Customer Return/RMA Processing
- Performs receipt and delivery of RMA materials for processing.
- Performs unpackaging and refurbishment of system returns.
- Prepares and ships RMAs as directed, verifying all documentation is complete and accurate.
- Reports and Documentation
- Runs pre-defined queries to generate accurate and timely reports as directed by management.
- Assists in the counting, recording and audit support of year end inventory and other tasks as directed.
Runs pre-defined queries to generate accurate and timely reports as directed by management.
- SPECIAL REQUIREMENT: Employees may be required to perform duties typically assigned to other positions based on organizational needs and/or business necessity.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to focus on the details of the work requirement to fulfill the requested work in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to work within time and budget constraints.
- Excellent attention to detail.
The robotics assembler does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
- Requires a high school diploma.