The software systems analyst possesses working knowledge of automated systems necessary for the installation, operation, and use of automated business processes necessary to provide customers with hard drug substance delivery systems.
- Assists in the planning, executional oversight, and engineering of multiple software-based projects.
- Reviews and understands the implementation and design of both hardware and software.
- Documents requirements, reviews contracts and technical proposals, and creates validation strategies.
- Composes memos, transcribes notes, generates reports, and researches and creates presentations for internal and external use as needed on a project basis.
- Monitors the performance of existing systems.
- Projects performance of future systems.
- Performs timing studies and other related industrial engineering analysis.
- Assists with operational tasks, required of the department and product, such as budget planning, sales proposals, and product documentation.
- Other duties as assigned.
The software systems analyst engineer supervises the software systems engineer.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree with a focus in engineering.
- Requires 2-4 years of experience in the field or a related area.
- Has 2-4 years of experience with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Has 2-4 years of experience with Microsoft Project.
- Has experience with writing database queries (particularly SQL).
- Has a valid driver’s license.