The solutions engineering coordinator coordinates the efforts required for successful completion of highly technical projects with emphasis on communication, documentation, and tracking both internally and externally. The position communicates project requirements, actions, and deliverables from inception through delivery.
- Attends customer and internal meetings associated with the project, and records and distributes the minutes of each meeting.
- Creates, maintains, and shares internal and external task lists, holding the owners accountable to ensure the success of the project.
- Tracks all components of the project including coordination of documentation, tracking of consumables, and documenting inventory as required by the customer.
- Maintains internal and external status reports as required by the project.
- Converts Delivery Order requirements into proposal statements and into “shall” statements for statements of work as needed for the project.
- Prepares statements of work, and assembles packets of documents and/or other files as needed to place purchase requisitions.
- Retains all project documentation in an organized fashion.
- Creates technical documentation required for successful completion of the project.
- Provides back-up support to other areas as needed and other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Performs word processing functions effectively and efficiently.
- Communicates effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Performs multiple tasks as directed by different management personnel.
- Works overtime and assists other departments when needed.
- Work neatly with attention to detail.
The solutions engineering coordinator does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
- Possession of an associates degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Experience as an assistant in a technical capcity is highly desired.
- Possession of valid driver’s license is required.
- Knowledge of the pharmacy automation (or similar field) highly recommended.