Works as a member of the software engineering team.
Assists in the planning, executional oversight, and engineering of multiple software-based projects.
Reviews and understands the implementation and design of both hardware and software.
Documents requirements, creates validation strategies, and executes test procedures.
Composes memos, transcribes notes, generates reports, and researches and creates presentations for internal and external use as needed on a project basis.
Tests and monitors the performance of new and existing systems.
Projects performance of future systems.
Performs timing and operational studies and other related industrial engineering analysis.
Works closely with customers during pre-go-live, go-live, and post-go live stages both remotely and at the customer site.
Assists with operational tasks required of the department and product such as budget planning, sales proposals, and product documentation.
Other duties assigned.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree with a focus in engineering.
- Requires 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has 2-4 years of experience with Microsoft Office (Work, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Has 2-4 years of experience with Microsoft Project.
- Has experience with writing database queries (particularly SQL).
- Has a valid driver’s license.
- Must be legally able to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Has a certain degree of creativity and latitude.
- Has excellent written and communication skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Driven and motivated to learn new technology and practices quickly.
- Demonstrates troubleshooting abilities with ability to prioritize.
- Would rather automate than perform the same action manually many times.
- Is self-directed and can identify potential problem areas proactively.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the software development and industrial engineering fields.
- Has knowledge of the Healthcare IT industry with particular focus in Pharmacy.
- Reports to: Director of Software Systems Engineering
- Work Hours: M-F 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Overtime: As needed
- Travel: Occasional
- On-Call Support: Required