The technical recruiter will communicate with hiring managers and review job descriptions to understand the hiring needs. He/she will understand technology, technical roles, and technical skills.
- Performs full-cycle recruitment (sourcing, screening, interviewing, and closing) for multiple job requisitions, which includes evaluating candidates for core values and culture fit just as much as for skill level, experience, and knowledge.
- Finds, excites, and engages passive job seekers.
- Keeps candidates up to date to establish credibility and represent the Innovation employment brand.
- Adds and removes job postings from various websites.
- Fosters candidate interaction and engagement.
- Creates plans to fill new roles and assembles sourcing strategies for each search.
- Recommends and drives improvements to enhance and scale our overall recruiting practice.
- Maintains applicant tracking system.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Has a positive and professional attitude and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Has a certain degree of creativity and latitude.
- Has excellent written and communication skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Driven and motivated to learn Innovation policies and practices quickly.
- Demonstrates organizational skills coupled with ability to prioritize.
- Is self-directed, and can identify potential problem areas proactively.
The technical recruiter does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s in Human Resources or related field.
- 4+ years of recruiting experiencing.
- Knowledge of technical skills and abilities.